[Coco] VCC freezing up under Ubuntu

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Apr 19 22:07:37 EDT 2013

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:46:18 -0400
Keith Clark <keithclark at waterloosubstop.com> wrote:

> I'm running VCC under wine on Ubuntu 13.04 (yes, I know it is a beta
> but the same thing happened under 12.10) and it seems to be locking
> up the coco emulated screen.  I can still access the menus, but the
> actual coco screen freezes solid and cannot be reset.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

	You're right Keith! I just installed 1.43 in place of1.42 and
it displays nothing in the frame. Menus are there and work, but, no
Coco screen.

	Can I get 1.42 back??I used that with NO problems for a long
time...

Shoulda kept it.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Anyone who considers arithmatical methods of producing random digits
is, of course, in a state of sin."