[Coco] becker and VCC1.43beta

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:54:11 EDT 2013

Hello all.

Well, I hate to admit it, but I can't get the becker part of VCC working.

Is there anyone in a position to give a detailed HOW-TO on what goes where in both VCC and DW4?

My DW4 has DriveWire - 127.0.0.1:6800 at the top. Is this supposed to be different from the port that's set in VCC (65504). Which ROM image should I be using in VCC, and is that for 6809 or 6309?

What disk(s) should be in DW4's drives? Should I have a VHD file in VCC?

A lot of questions, I know, but any leads towards a working system would be great.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia