[Coco] Glenside

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Apr 18 22:23:58 EDT 2013

On Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:18:53 AM Steve Bjork wrote:
> I've been paying for the domain name and hosting for their site these
> last few years.
>
> As a web design, I knew there better years to display their content than
> a single page.  So, I draft up a new site using a modern content
> management system with all the information is stored in databases and
> used templates to build the pages.  It even has features to enter
> postings with start and end dates for viewing.  (You don't have to
> manually edit the site to remove old stuff that's no longer needed, like
> past meeting announcements.)
>
> Some in the group do like the new format and use this section. For
> others, old habits die hard.  That's why the website has two designs.
>
> Steve

Hello Steve,

I get the impression that you may be stepping on the original designer's toe
and that person and friends may be circling the wagons around the orginal
page. It is not a big deal to me, but as an artist, I get the defending one's
work mentality. As a software designer, I am sure you can see the point. Not
pointing fingers or accusing, just a thought.

Cheers