[Coco] [COCO} VCC 1.43beta release

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 18:04:58 EDT 2013

David, now that this is finally out, I can post some of my preset VHD boots for Becker, HDBDOS and DW. I have preset VHDs I use as templets for creating a new Becker boot when I need them. These boots give access to 4 DW drives, 4 floppies and the Vcc Vhd. The boots are equipped with CoWin & CoVdg as well as all the DW drivers, EmuDsk drivers and Gene Heskett's "My Ram" ramdisk which is THE BEST ramdisk ever. It "Just Works".

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com