[Coco] [COCO} VCC 1.43beta release

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Apr 18 17:43:53 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> David,
> What's the deal with the SuperIDE emulation? How is it used? I've tried
> several things with mo luck

Actually the last time I tried it, it did work.  All you need to do is use
the same ROM image you have and then do a image of your CF card to your
hard drive and mount it.  It should work.  At least mine did :D

At one point I have both the virtual hard disk dll loaded and the
SuperIDE.dll loaded so I could transfer files between the SuperIDE HDD
image and the virtual hdd image.

The one thing I do want to warn on this is that with the SuperIDE it must
be using a HDBDOS that is setup for the 512byte sectors and not the 256
like the virtual hdd uses.

Confused yet? :D