[Coco] Glenside website (new & old)

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Apr 18 12:02:02 EDT 2013

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:17:03 -0800
Steve Bjork <6809er at srbsoftware.com> wrote:

> Good Idea, I just added link to the hope page of the new design.
>
> Steve
>
> On 4/18/2013 6:08 AM, Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
> > As was mentioned, there is a link from the old page to the new.
> > Could we have a link from the new to the old. That might help ease
> > the (very slow) transition. Christopher R. Hawks HAWKSoft

	Thanks Steve!! Now my bookmark points to the new page.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
On Washington, D.C. weather:

Weather forecasts have been known to change within the span of two
hours, around here.  Some claim it has to do with a rising column of
hot air at approximately North Capitol St. & East Capitol St.    --
Joseph S. D. Yao