[Coco] Glenside website (new & old)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 18 10:42:35 EDT 2013

I think part of it is that the older systems are simple enough that a young person can actually learn all about it (the OS, how the hardware works, how to build custom hardware, etc. ). Modern systems are far too complicated than that, and thus the old systems are far less daunting).
Of course, older parents "infecting" their children with a love of the old machines may have an effect, too...  :)

Sent from my iPhone