[Coco] coco contest magazine

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Apr 17 04:14:13 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 17 April 2013 04:09:42 Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> Hello Coconuts,
>
> The Rainbow style magazine I've been putting together (and many of you
> have contributed to, thanks!) has grown to over 60 pages.
> I've looked into having it professionally printed (magazine style with
> nice cover and binding) and it looks like the cost will be around $10
> per copy.
>
> I'll cover the costs to get one printed for everyone that has entered
> or contributed a review, but I am wondering if other folks would like
> a copy and be willing to cover the expense, realizing that is a bit
> steep.  More than I expected, I'd hoped to be able to give them out to
> anyone that wanted one.
>
> So.. not asking for a firm commitment or anything just trying to get
> an idea of whether or not if I have X extra copies made if people want
> them for $10?
>
> -Aaron

I'll take a copy Aaron, IF you bypass any paypal thoughts.  We are
currently on the outs, they did something to my passwd, and are refusing to
send me a passwd reset message, so now eBay is dunning me for a purchase I
can't complete.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Angels we have heard on High
Tell us to go out and Buy.
		-- Tom Lehrer
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.