[Coco] OS-9 C cross compiler?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:36:13 EDT 2013

before doing minted in full asm I tried the os-9 c compiler and i made an
hybrid code like this:

#ifdef _WIN32
void scroll(INT step);
#else
scroll(step);
#endif

#ifdef _WIN32
void writescr(CHAR *buf, INT size)
{
DWORD len;
DWORD dwBytesWritten;
COORD pos;
WCHAR str[512];

pos.X = cur_x;
pos.Y = cur_y;
len = size;
dwBytesWritten = 0;
MultiByteToWideChar(0, 0, buf, size, str, 512);
WriteConsoleOutputCharacter(GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE), str, len, pos,
&dwBytesWritten);
}
#else
writescr(buf, size)
CHAR *buf;
INT size;
{
write(fileno(stdout), buf, size);
}
#endif

But the microware's C compiler is so bugged that i gave up...

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to compile OS-9 C code on a PC/Mac/Linux machine?
>
> I am about to embark (maybe) on a project, and I wanted to make my code
> still compatible for the CoCo for when it ends up there.
>
> -
> Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT
> only)
> Sent from my iPad.

Long live the CoCo