[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Apr 16 15:46:16 EDT 2013

I hadn't realized that the AZERTY keyboard was so similar to the
QUERTY one, with maybe 3/4 of the keys in the same positions in both.

I wonder if that makes it harder or easier to switch from one to the
other?  Nowadays, I suppose there are simple drivers to transform to
the desired keyboard type regardless of what is printed on the
physical keys.  But back in the days of typewriters, must have driven
some people crazy who were required to type on both.

Art