[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

Torsten Dittel OS-9 at TRS-80.CC
Tue Apr 16 11:55:32 EDT 2013

Boisy,

I found evidence for German versions of two CoCo manuals (I own these and
maybe others and I'm 75% sure I have at least one of them in Dutch too:

http://www.homecomputer.de/images/machines/Tandy_TRS-
80_Color_Manual_1_Large.jpg

http://www.homecomputer.de/images/machines/Tandy_TRS-
80_Color_Manual_2_Large.jpg

There's a Hi-Res picture of the French CoCo2B "Studial" (with AZERTY
keyboard and RGB Péritel=SCART out) too:

http://www.homecomputer.de/images/machines/Tandy_TRS-
80_Color_Studial_Large.jpg

However, AFAIR I have as well CoCo1 and 1B (and MC-10...) of that type.

I have been in contact with S. Walgenbach regarding a donation, so I offer
to ask him about publication and credits.

OT but funny to see a Finnish Dragon there:
http://www.homecomputer.de/images/machines/Finlux_Dragon_32_Large.jpg

See his full collection here, a nice ressource:
http://www.homecomputer.de/pages/f_tandy.html

Regards,
Torsten