[Coco] Brand new editor for OS-9

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 15 22:33:58 EDT 2013

On Monday 15 April 2013 22:31:10 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:

> here is my contribution for OS-9:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/minted

Unforch, while I can see the .zip file, I can't download any of it with
firefox 20.0, I either get a blank screen, or the contents of the working
directory, but clicking on the individual files does nothing.

> If you like it and decide to include on nitros-9 distro i would be
> happy.
>
> Thxs,
>
> Felipe.
>
> PS hey Aaron, still time for a last minute contest entry ?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Harris's Lament:
	All the good ones are taken.
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.