[Coco] CoCo bus interface project

Matthew Stock stock at csgeeks.org
Mon Apr 15 16:21:03 EDT 2013

It *almost* worked for me without using the composite sync board, but not
quite.  If you think it's a sync problem, I'd start there.  The schematic I
reference for the composite sync is dead easy to make - I used the 74HC86
for the XOR - don't know if the HC would make a difference vs LS in this
circuit, though I wouldn't think so.
  -Matt