[Coco] GIME

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Fri Apr 12 15:19:15 EDT 2013

> Honestly I hardly think they do actually have them.
>
> Do you see a BUY NOW button or Send RQF ? Because if it's not Buy Now this
> means they don't have it but they will got for it. I got negative answers
> for other parts they claimed having it in their websites.

Most of the places I was checking out are chip manufacturers and even
list potential yields.  Of course, you could be right, too but I have
had considerable luck buying obscure chips that are no longer available
in the US at all.  That's why I wondered if this is a generic chip and
anyone with the right number would work or if they contain something
that makes them unique (isn't that the case with PALs?)

bill