[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 12 07:51:01 EDT 2013

On Apr 11, 2013, at 9:35 PM, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:
> Allen, I've just started laying out a ROM PAK enclosure replacement in OpenSCAD to make with my 3D printer.

The future meets that past right here on the CoCo list. Wow. I have been keeping my eye (loosely) on that tech. One of the chains (Staples?) is putting them in stores (outside the USA?) so you could upload a design and have it printed and go pick it up. I can't wait for that to hit local. Then one day, have my own. Specifically for things like this.

Keep us posted! I'd love to see pics of something for the CoCo made on a 3D printer.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com
And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf
1983 CoCo BBS ported to Arduino? Sure. Telnet: allenhuffman.dnsalias.com:2323 (nights)