[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Apr 11 03:58:47 EDT 2013

I'll bring it. To be honest I haven't really done anything with them. I had a project in mind
when I got the stuff and spent an hour or so getting it to work with a basic stamp and not to
much later the reason for getting them "went away". I haven't touched them in about a year and
a half now and only this week realized they might be useful for use with a coco. (never claimed
to be very smart!)

The Other Frank

BTW - I got a book that goes into a lot of gory detail on how they work and to configure them. As
well as on with sample code on using it with a basic stamp, propeller and arduino. I'll bring them
as well.