[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 11 08:36:30 EDT 2013

Willard,

Robert Brose II was the president of the Twin Cities Color Computer Group, IE: TC^3...SCSI controller. among many other things.

I took the TC^3 design with their approval, put it in a CPLD and made some enhancements..It was Robert's design.

I do recall Robert working on this(KA9Q) prior to a fest and trying to get it all working. I believe there were many restrictions, thus the reason it never made it.....

I haven't seen Robert in over 10 yrs. :( He wrote software for a living in Mpls. Brilliant person. Note to self...look up Robert. :)

Thanks for the memory refresh.

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com