[Coco] CoCo vs C64 on Slashdot

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Apr 9 22:16:45 EDT 2013

April Fool's aside, the C-64 actually has some superb hardware add-ons for
the modern day enthusiast, plus a regular influx of great new software, so
it's probably a wash. Luckily for us, the 8-bits wars of yesteryear are
long since over and we're all part of the same general
retro-computing/retro-gaming community. Good to see the old passions still
there, though!

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and