[Coco] Tandy Radio Shack Color Computer Burke OS9 Hard DriveInterface

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 9 22:21:13 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 09 April 2013 22:15:44 Bruce W. Calkins did opine:

> NO. MFM or possibly RLL in reduced capacity MFM mode.  None of which
> have been made in decades.  I've seen prices over $600 each for the
> four MFM drives I have for my CoCo.  I'm not selling, yet.
>

> Bruce W.

Is that your 401K Bruce?

I have 4 also, but 2 of them need help getting started.  One of the good
ones needs a touch of graphite grease on the spindle grounding spring, it
squeaks occasionally.  But that grease is stored in the same drawer as my
round tuit & I've long since forgotten which drawer... :)