[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Tue Apr 9 21:48:34 EDT 2013

> On Apr 9, 2013, at 12:19 AM, Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote:
>> I couldn't actually get it to work, but I think I was doing something
>> wrong on the linux side. :-(  It's still around but since we don't
>> have the source nobody's hacked on it since the last release.
>
> No source? Yikes. Who wrote it? I can't remember.

I know I don't have any OS9 specific sources, but I have copies of
multiple versions of KA9Q (both NOS and the earlier version called
NET).  I used to maintain the XENIX version and ran it on my Tandy
Model 16 for years.  Itprobably woldn't take much to make it work
again, but as IP goes, it is rather long in the tooth.  Would anyone
really want to run it any more?

bill (KB3YV) (Who used to log into Phil Karn's (KA9Q) VAX in NJ
over packet radio from Kingston, PA many moons ago!!)

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |