[Coco] The Pictures of My Projects are Finally Here

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 9 20:24:45 EDT 2013

On Apr 9, 2013, at 2:44 AM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I hope you are all busy down deep into your own projects having as much fun
> as I am.  I have put up my own web page on Allen Huffman's Cocopedia web
> site and here is the direct link to my little corner of Cocopedia.
>
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon

Two protoboard 6809 computers -- makes me want to try something like that! Looks "easy" seeing it in a picture. Very cool!

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com - And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf