[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Apr 9 01:19:12 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 11:00:50PM -0500, Allen Huffman wrote: > And
remember... The CoCo could actually do "real" Internet. I had KA9Q
going and could dial in via a SLIP connection to an ISP and do some
basic stuff - telnet and what else?

> Whatever happened to that?

I couldn't actually get it to work, but I think I was doing something
wrong on the linux side. :-(  It's still around but since we don't
have the source nobody's hacked on it since the last release.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard