[Coco] coco xt-rtc adapter by Burke and Burke (FromTandyCoCoForums)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 04:37:55 EDT 2013

Stephen,

I'm of the opinion from looking at that picture again, that the interface
originally did not have the clock chip, hence the lack of battery or
evidence of solder on the battery pads, and someone else soldered a socket
onot the board, and inserted the DSW1215 chip.

There's an abundance of resin around the clock chip's pins, where there's
very little on the other chips.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia