[Coco] Coco .... having bad luck with Jameco components

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 00:13:27 EDT 2013

In a message dated 4/6/2013 11:50:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com writes:

>But yes, for the hobby-oriented the transition to surface mount
>components is a source of great frustration.

>-- JP

It's not the transition to surface mount that I loathe.   It is  changing
the design at all.    It took me years to come up with a  board that
can accommodate all the possible configurations well at a minimal  price.
I can send out a bare board only unit with all the connectors  necessary
soldered right
on the board or I can provide an enclosure with all the connectors  hand
assembled into the enclosure or anything in between.

Takes the fun right out of it.....

Roy