[Coco] Rainbow style ads for our CoCo Contest Magazine

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 15:48:54 EDT 2013

Hello Coconuts,

As many of you already know, we are putting together a "Rainbow style"
magazine featuring reviews of the CoCo Contest entries.
We're also including "advertisements" for many of the programs or
other CoCo projects.  These have been fun to put together, a way to
remember the good old days of Rainbow magazine.

Since things are (amazing) coming together ahead of schedule, I'd like
to open things up and offer to include ads from anyone that wishes to
put one together.

The guidelines are simple, just make a quarter, half or full page ad
in the style of those found in the Rainbow.  If you're struggling with
layout just send me what you have and I'll make it work.
Silly or serious are both fine.  The idea is to celebrate and give
tribute to the style of ads during the "golden age" of the CoCo.

If your product is free (as in beer) then there is no charge at all.
If you would like to advertise a commercial product, you must donate a
prize to the contest.

Here are some examples of advertisements we already have:

http://cococoding.com/contest/ads/sidekick1.1.pdf

http://cococoding.com/contest/ads/ad_gsoft_take1.pdf

http://cococoding.com/contest/ads/ad-lwtools.pdf

http://cococoding.com/contest/ads/Sound%20Chaser%20ad.pdf

So.. if this sounds like fun, go for it!   The plan is to have the
final magazine professionally printed and available at the fest.

-Aaron