[Coco] Smartwatch setting from Basic09

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sat Apr 6 13:59:23 EDT 2013

 I used getclk as a background app. Low priority to the max. It would update the system clock about once a minute. No problem. The system clock was not part of this process. It was not upgraded for it. Simply "setclk" and "getclk" were available then. Today, I dunno!

 The "setclk" required a keyboard input but, I'm not so sure about that.
 Since the Smartwatch was consistant in losing time, I expect a utility to advance it on a scheduled  basis would keep it close enough.

 The OS9 I'm using had all the upgrades available then. It's not Nitros9. I'm good with it.However, the system clock could use upgrading as also using the Smarwatch, with occasional corrections from a background app.
 I'll play with it this afternoon and have more info later.
 I'm sure there are more questions for someone to ask but, I'll have to wait for those. <stupid brain>

George