[Coco] can't compile Toolshed on CygWin

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 07:32:45 EDT 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013, Gene Heskett wrote:

> That pull is maybe 18 months old.  Nobody ever seems to post an update
> notice.  :(
>
> hg syntax to pull a new copy please?

Should be posted on the site?  Otherwise I think it's been discussed on
the list.  Gone from my fore-brain at the moment...  There's three things
that happen when we pass 60-ish:  Your hearing goes, your eyesight goes
and... I can't remember the third one.

>> The definitive answer will come from:
>>
>> $ dpkg -l | grep fuse
>>
> gene at coyote:/opt/toolshed/doc$ dpkg -l | grep fuse
> ii  fuse-utils                                        2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1
> Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
> ii  gvfs-fuse                                         1.6.1-0ubuntu1build1
> userspace virtual filesystem - fuse server
> ii  libfuse2                                          2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1
> Filesystem in USErspace library

Not quite.  You need 'libfuse-dev' also, since that has the static
libraries and headers required for building cocofuse.

$ apt-get install libfuse-dev

Steve