[Coco] Coco 2 6847-TI Vdg?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Apr 5 20:22:30 EDT 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 18:45:04 -0500
Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:32 PM, "Christopher R. Hawks" <chawks at dls.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Luis:
> >
> > 	Not sure what the point of your post was. Nothing but a
> > link to a web page with a background that blends into the text.
> > Couldn't read the page either.
>
> Try turning down the contrast. ;-P

Allen:

	It's NOT the contrast. It's the busy background in the
same color as the text that makes it hard to read.

	When I come upon childish web pages like that, I just go away...

Christopher R. Hawks
--
UNIX is not some crystalline bon-bon for computer scientists to smack
their lips over. It's all a big hack! Get over it! Go back to your
		-- Garth Snyder, on big-staff at cs.swarthmore.edu