[Coco] Header Virtual Disk

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:16:16 EDT 2013

Let me explain if
In Dragon disks is a header that starts with "DK" (I have all the information)

Now,
The Xroar can use that disk header Coco also
There OS9 disks and Nitros, with the head DK, and extension VDK for Dragon
Apparently there is nothing that prevents having a header DSK with DK, information and programs with coco.

My problem is that JVC has a different header, and I think only one of the two can be used on the same disk, not both
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.5.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela