[Coco] Coco 2 6847-TI Vdg?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Apr 5 19:32:27 EDT 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 19:05:58 -0400
"Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://users.digitalindigo.net/~techno/coco2.html
>

> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu>
> wrote:
>
> > Are you certain about that?  I have the pretty strong impression
> > that the model ending in B, the Tandy (rather than Radio Shack)
> > nameplate, and the T1 VDG always went together.  Do you know of an
> > exception? Art
> > On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Retro Canada
> > <retrocanada76 at gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > not all B models. there are some without. But if is Tandy labelled
> > > apparently will be a coco2b.
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone

> > copies
> > in

> > > zero
> > > have

> > > video
> > > lowercase?

Luis:

	Not sure what the point of your post was. Nothing but a link to
a web page with a background that blends into the text. Couldn't read
the page either.

Christopher R. Hawks
--
Anyway, there's plenty of room for doubt.  It might seem easy enough,
but computer language design is just like a stroll in the park.

Jurassic Park, that is.
                -- Larry Wall in <1994Jun15.074039.2654 at netlabs.com>