[Coco] Coco 2 6847-TI Vdg?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Apr 5 18:07:35 EDT 2013

You have the newer VDG.  (All model numbers ending in B do.)  But
Basic displays inverse lowercase unless you enable the true lowercase.  I
don't remember offhand how to do that.  If you have a routine that copies
the ROMs to RAM, it just takes a single additional poke to an address in
the $9xxx range.  Or you could download ADOS, which fully supports the
real lowercase.

Art