[Coco] New Video from Cloud-9!

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Apr 5 06:42:03 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 06:05:12AM -0500, Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 05:54:13 -0500
> "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at tee-boy.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Nick. Mark and I appreciate your kind and positive comments.
> >
> > We love doing this stuff, and decided to have a little fun with the
> > background music.
> >
> > So to promote the product, we're putting on a contest at Cloud-9.
> > I'll announce it here and on the Facebook page.
> >
> > The first person who can name (a) the number of different voices in
> > the background song, and (b) the names behind those voices, will win
> > a FREE TRIAD, and it will be shipped to them free of charge.
> >
> > The only ineligible people are the folks behind the voices. Everyone
> > else is free to participate.
>
> Neat Boisy!!:
>
> 	I guess I'll have to un-mute my sound and give it a listen. (I
> generally keep it muted, so It's not distracting.)
>
> 	Mucho Thanko to you and Mark for your efforts and a chance to
> win a FREE TRIAD!!
>
> 	(Forgot to mention my accomplishments, oh well.)

Chris,

I was starting to think I was the only one that didn't hear the music. I watched
the video at the office (cube really) and I keep the sound on mute there. I've found
to many websites load with some stupid video that I'm not interested in running and I
don't want to annoy others with random noises that I have no interest in hearing.

As a result when I played the demo video the sound was off and I missed it. With all
the talk about it here I may have to go back and listen to it! I'll pass on the contest
since all the coco3s that I have already have 512K.

The Other Frank