[Coco] New video from Cloud-9!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Apr 5 07:00:45 EDT 2013

Thanks Kip. Mark and I discussed different ideas for the color. I wanted bright red, but mark wanted blue since it represented the icy, blue state of how cool this thing runs.

We also went back and forth on the shape and the name of the product. I wanted a more "B-2" look with more triangular cutouts on the wings section, but it added a bit more cost to the manufacturing of the board, and also took out too much board real estate which the auto router needed. We have a think at Cloud-9 about not wanting all that "wasted space" :)

More great stuff is on the way!