[Coco] New Video from Cloud-9!

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 4 19:13:45 EDT 2013

Bob,

This is part of the technology face lift to the SB.

There is actually 1M on this board. It would require another board, like Disto had to plug in to the CPU to add a few bits to the MMU. That is easy, just don't want to make another small board, then jumper over to the memory. Ugly......IMHO.

I won't be doing that, but will have 2MB on the SB, so that will be four chips. Maybe add an option for additional? 2MB is a lot of memory for the CoCo.

Other updates / new development items / options are also being developed.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com