[Coco] Adapting a V9958 64-pin Chip to fit a Solderless Breadboard

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 12:07:37 EDT 2013

In a message dated 4/4/2013 10:02:31 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
fwp at deepthought.com writes:
> >Kip, look at  "Schmart Boards" -- they are sold at Radio  Shack now,
even.
> They  claim to let someone hand
> >solder even surface mount parts:
>
> >http://www.schmartboard.com
>
> He might find a  binocular low  power microscope like mine
> necessary.   I  couldn't work with  surface mount without it......
>
>  Roy

>Roy,

>Want model microscope to you have and what's the  magnification?

>The Other Frank

Frank
    It is a DHL  (_www.dhl-usa.com_ (http://www.dhl-usa.com) ) from The
Microscope  Store
                                                         316  Windy Pines LN
                                                         Rocky  Mount, VA
24151

in 2004 it cost around $550-$600.  It has an adjustable boom  stand
and has zoom and camera port capabilities.  I would estimate the
magnification
adjustable from around 10X to 30X but I use it on its lowest  setting.
You don't need
much.   I can do anything up to BGA with it but the highest  density
surface mount is
difficult even with the scope.

Roy