[Coco] Time Bandit - CoCo 3 version?? Or...what version is this?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 2 22:31:10 EDT 2013

On 3/04/2013 1:17 PM, Blake Patterson wrote:

> I have found his twitter address and tweeted at him today. I also purchased
> his Time Lord's Guide book today. :-)

Almost bought it myself - mainly for the nostalgia - but a little
disappointed that it doesn't cover the 8-bit versions. I actually first
played Time Bandit on my TRS-80 Model I, and even with those limited
graphics it was a cracking game! Later on I acquired a Coco and the
appropriate version of Time Bandit, though I didn't play it nearly as much
as I had on the Model I.

Not quite the classic that is Lode Runner, but an honourable mention!

Regards,