[Coco] [Color Computer] Convert image to Coco compatible image

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Tue Apr 2 15:33:00 EDT 2013

Easy? No. What I've done in the past is create a custom palette table in Photoshop and let it do the conversion to an 8 bit 16 color BMP. Then I strip the header info off the BMP file and rename it to BIN. Then after importing it to a DSK image, I read it into the CoCo using a custom loader. But don't tell anyone. Let's keep this our little secret.