[Coco] DSK image utilities?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 2 13:13:20 EDT 2013

On Apr 2, 2013, at 11:43 AM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use the toolshed utilities to create and bulk-copy things between the native file system and images.  For convenience, you can also run cocofuse on Linux (and, I believe, MacOSX) and mount the image directly.

Any tips on using it?

I get "error 215 opening" errors. I have tried to make it work by going in to Xroar, creating a blank disk image, formatting it, and checking it out with DIR. I figured out it was caching the image, so I exit XRoar and the image grows to 181K.

Then if I try to use "decb dir image.dsk" it fails with that 215 error. I need some command examples.

		-- ALlen