[Coco] Becker Port Specifications?

Mon Apr 1 23:05:46 EDT 2013

> On the other hand, I think the argument for open sourcing *any* CoCo
> software being written today is very strong.

I wonder who controls the release of the VCC source, the author or the
Owner.

I have some private information that they may not be one and the same. (Not
said by either person.)

The owner may have recently hinted at some additions to VCC, somewhat in
line with what I discussed with a third party that says he has the source
(Maybe actually online but unseen). My idea was to just try and find out
what the actual screen size and other limits are. There are limits but we
can stretch what we have more than you might think. He and I have different
options on some basic points of making some CoCo source available. I told
him so. Then he just disappeared months ago.

Aaron, I will send you a PM saying where to read about this online, not
exactly the same but if you read between the lines... Others may PM me for
this information, if I publish here where it is it may well disappear very
quickly. And may just by someone reading this message. I have read some
confusing posts when put together with what has been said in the past, going
back a few years.

My interest really is limited to looking at the keyboard input and trying to
answer questions that keep being asked over and over.

I have not been able to find some keys I wanted to type myself.

But much of my interest disappeared when the GPU on my Vista laptop became
unstuck and the motherboard had to be replaced. I did not lose any files,
they just have become hard to find and use. I am losing interest.

SHF