[Coco] Becker Port Specifications?

Mon Apr 1 15:39:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

how was the Becker port added to VCC?

A code change or

Just an addition like the "fd502.dll" was added or is the author of VCC
involved or is there a copy of the VCC code online in addition to the locked
and never seen place I know about (WebMaster has no permission to release
the code and is AWOL as no posts have been seen from him for a very long
time, I and him are NOT on speaking terms).

It is well past the time that VCC source needs to be released IMHO.

Hints have done no good, now is the time to get direct with the requests.
Others, please post messages.

SHF

"David Ladd" <drencor-oO5tvrvksL4JGwgDXS7ZQA at public.gmane.org> wrote in
message