[Coco] CoCo Quick Reference - CoCopedia

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Apr 1 11:09:09 EDT 2013

On Apr 1, 2013, at 12:43 AM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:
> I also like this idea you have come up with and I sure would jump in and
> help if I had a place to setup a web site.  As soon as I'm employed again,
> I'll be happy to help with this.  In the meantime though, does anybody have
> any ideas on setting up a web site for just the right price, as in for
> nothing?

You could just start by maintaining a page on the CoCopedia site

But, if you want a website, and if it's CoCo related, I'll host it for you for free on my server. I host about 100 sites, and provided I can keep the server another year (dire financial times for me right now), I would be happy to host some CoCo related sites.

> I read your OS-9 AL web site recently.  You have done quite a bit over the
> years.  I'd love to know OS-9, NitrOS-9 as well as you and the other folks
> here do.  Keep up the good work, Allen.  Thanks in advance for any help
> which as always is appreciated

There were some great times. I consider myself very fortunate to have had one of my "dream jobs". If I ever get through repacking and reorganizing my storage room, I hope to start fresh and try to get caught up with what I've missed over the past years. I will likely document this on the wiki with new tutorials and such.

Boisy Pitre got me the interview at Micrwoare for a trainer position, and we used to travel around teaching week long OS-9 classes. Last year I had been wanting to do an updated version as a web video for the current OS-9 evaluation CDs, but life got in the way. It would be fun to do that, and CoCo OS-9 stuff, as well.

		-- Allen