[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 21 19:41:38 EDT 2012

On 22/09/2012 8:59 AM, chadbh74 at hotmail.com wrote:

> Mark, im interested in obtaining one of these boards assembled with
> socket...is that 28 pin 2764/27128 compatible? Let me know how we can do
> this thanks!

28-pin 27C256/512 compatible.
<http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug/coco/coco-flash%20(schematic).pdf>

A quick look suggests you could use 2764/27128. The PGM# pin is wired to a
jumper (16/32KB selector) to select between either A14 from the connector,
or the output of a dipswitch. If you left the latter open, PGM# would be
pulled high.

I'll see what parts I have available in the office on Monday... I _might_
even have surplus 27C26's...

Regards,