[Coco] Rainbow magazines available

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:36:11 EDT 2012

Sorry I know that is a surface M-Bag, just as it would indicate to the costto Caracas
Also I have a courier in Florida, but many things are coming to me from ebay in perfect condition in six days, the cheapest mail
Envelopes for $ 6 and small boxes of 12, so the expensive was 6 kilograms = 13.2277357 pounds, and cost $ 40
Please send me the cost of everything and your paypal email to pay
Preference simple email direct to Venezuela
Luis FernandezCalle 8, John Paul II, Edf Park 6Suitable 2D11, MontalbanCaracas DF 1020Venezuelacel: 0414-1504527
Or my currier
Luis Fernandez1850 NW 84th AveSte 100Doral FL 33126-1026United States001 305 710 7561
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela