[Coco] OT: Hurricane Sandy

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Oct 31 19:55:52 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 19:49:22 Arthur Flexser did opine:

> Thanks, Bob.  Been without power since Monday evening, hoping it comes
> back soon.  Nasty.  But no damage.  Hard to find wifi access
>
> Art

Good to hear you are ok, Art. I got my power back about 21:00 last night,
so I was only out about 4 hours.  Once I got it started, my generator ran
the house just fine.  We appear to still be 'in the eye' of all this, its
moved around us to the west and north now.  Not enough wind to make the
snow drift at any time, about 5" & very wet total, half of which left today
as it was about 39 or 40F.