[Coco] cant find TSEdit for download

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 20 21:23:13 EDT 2012

On Saturday 20 October 2012 21:19:19 Retro Canada did opine:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for TSedit in rtsi but all I can get is a patch file.
>
> where can I get it ?
>
> Felipe

Have you looked on ftp://malted-media.com?  (or something like that)  ISTR
someone mentioned it was there, but its been quite a while.  If push comes
to shove, I think I have the original disk but it may take a backhoe to
excavate the midden heap in that corner of the basement and find it. It is
definitely not laying out handy.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"If Diet Coke did not exist it would have been necessary to invent it."
		-- Karl Lehenbauer