[Coco] Roger Taylor responds to the ByteCellar warning post

lciotti1 at gmail.com lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:06:09 EDT 2012

I am not a big contributor to the coco world, but I have a bunch of idea I want to do over the winter, so we will see. But this bashing by both sides does nothing but piss people off.

Blake I feel for you.  I would probably be making as much if not more noise than you.  If you are that bothered by it take him to small claims court...  It is obvious he is not going to pay you back on his own.  I know it suck to take legal action, but sometimes it is your only course of action

I was not around 10 years ago, so I know nothing about the cloud9 stuff, but it seems like Roger is just an angry guy looking to point at others.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T