[Coco] apparently an incomplete errmsg file

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 16 16:56:55 EDT 2012

Greetings everybody running nitros9;

I'm trying to put together a boot floppy for nitros9 level 3.

I can get it to go so far as displaying the module list on the boot screen,
but it only gets as far as the i2xto*]

AIUI, that ] is the error code, and is ascii 93.  Unforch, my errmsg file
does not define an error 93, so it would have to be a recent addition.

Anybody have a clue what the heck an error 93 actually is?

Thanks

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
One man's folly is another man's wife.