[Coco] nitros9 level3

Tue Oct 16 13:18:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

The e-mail address got mangled by Gmane.

Here it is again hopeful more readable.

I would like a few test messages to insure that it is set up right.
If I do not respond please tell me at my main address or Nani's one.

TIA

-----------------------

If anyone thinks that this is a good idea, or have items that you would like
to see in a new release, please send an e-mail to:

mailto: SFischer666 AT Mindspring.com

And Gmane's mangled one. Please someone test this also, but I am unsure if I
still am a member.

mailto:SFischer666 at Mindspring.com

Please bear with me, setting up a new mailbox is a Devil of a job. Please
keep trying until I get it right.

If you read this message very late, please respond anyway regardless of
other discussions, I would like to know what others think may not have been
included and should be.

They might be added to my disk of missing parts.