[Coco] Fixed superdriver and ih_ide

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 14:37:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

I managed to fix superdriver and ih_ide now I can access hdb-dos
drives under OS-9, and using rsdsk tool I can transfer files and even
images.

I took me a while to figure out what was broken. I downloaded all the
nitros-9 source code, and rebuilt it. But both drivers were broken.

So, after looking into the building process I found what was missing.
In the nitros9/level2/coco3/modules/makefile I added:

HDBDOS			= -aHB=1 -aITDNS=8 -aITSOFS1=5 -aITSOFS2=45 -aITSOFS3=220

..

rbsuper.dr: rbsuper.asm
	$(AS) $(ASOUT)$@ $< $(IDEFLAGS) -aHDBDOS=1

and changed:

ih_ide.dd: superdesc.asm
	$(AS) $(ASOUT)$@ $< $(IDEFLAGS) $(HDBDOS) $(SSDD35)

I found the superdriver was being assembled without HDBDOS define as
well as ih_ide.dd didn't have neither all the HDBDOS definition (it
was non declared).

So that's it i can fully use nitrOS-9 on my superIDE now.

--
Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64