[Coco] [COCO] Raspberry PI and CoCo Cart

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 6 13:25:02 EDT 2012

On Saturday 06 October 2012 13:22:09 camillus Blockx did opine:

> These chips are rather expensive, and hard to get. Got me some for a
> digital analyzer, which i still have to assembly. But if you play your
> cards right in designing your idea, then I think it would be possible to
> use the pi to store data (files) from DW into fifo, and then let the
> coco use the fifo as read only ram ( use it actually as a Rom, and
> execute the program from it. And being able to extend the fifo as long
> you want, you have yourself a very fast medium, although it would be
> volatile. Would be faster then read from any other flash or eeprom, I
> think.) Nice Idea I would say.
>
> Hope we get those electronic nerds exited ... LOL
>
> cba

Since there is a considerable difference between exited and excited, I hope
you meant the latter spelling. :)

Please folks, trim your replies a but.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
		-- Mark Twain